When: Thursday, June 20th
Where: Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri.
THATCamp stands for “The Humanities and Technology Camp.” It is an unconference: an open, inexpensive meeting where humanists and technologists of all skill levels learn and build together in sessions proposed on the spot. THATCamps are personalized to the participants. At the beginning of the day we will determine breakout session themes and groups based on interests. Coffee, lunch, and a wine reception provided.
While the Saint Louis 2019 THATCamp will be open to all interested in the intersections of the Humanities and Technology, we are partnering with the Annual Symposium on Medieval and Renaissance Studies held at Saint Louis University for structural reasons.
To register: https://forms.gle/mMfQsP4QKhyxudRn7
N.B. You do NOT have to be a medievalist or register for theAnnual Symposium on Medieval and Renaissance Studies to register and attend the Saint Louis 2019 THATCamp.
For more information contact Natalie Whitaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or Donal Hegarty at ude.u1563229753ls@se1563229753itina1563229753muhla1563229753tigid1563229753
Thursday, June 20th 2019:
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Registration/Breakfast [Boileau]
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 am Opening Session [Boileau]
- This is where we will as a group plan the breakout session topics
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM SESSION 1 [Adorjan]
- 10:45 AM – 11:00 AM 15 Minute Break
- 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM SESSION 2 [Adorjan]
- 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM Lunch [Adorjan]
- 1:15 PM – 2:30 PM SESSION 3 [Adorjan]
- 2:30 PM – 2:45 PM 15 Minute Break
- 2:45 PM – 4:00 PM SESSION 4 [Adorjan]
- 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM Wine Reception [Adorjan]